Innovative Agri-Biotechnology Company
Three complementary businesses:
- Production of ‘food and fibre’ (currently focussing on industrial hemp cultivation, harvesting and processing);
- Microbial carbon farming using scientifically proven microbial bio-mineral fertilisers which leads to improved agricultural resilience and profit; and
- Carbon management and trading to be implemented at the key strategic time.
Industrial Hemp-Cultivation, Harvesting and Processing
Global Market est. USD 166 Bn. Source Merrill Lynch April 2019
- FFLI have an aggressive growth model to position Australian grown certified Industrial hemp products
- Commercial involvement in “value add” businesses e.g. food & beverage, health, global scent market, medicinal and building
- Emulate Canadian growth model through driving legislative and regulatory framework with WA Government and Australian Government
- Target Canadian, US, European and Asia/Indo Pacific markets
- Financial models very conservative with capital to back our expertise and passion.
- Realise Target of 5000 + Ha Industrial Hemp to be grown